Hi guys,
I have a page holder on a form all tab headers for
which fit nicely on a row till yesterday.

I experimented with bolding some of the tab header
titles which made the tab headers occupy two rows. On
reversing the change, the headers won't go back to one
row.

Now, to get one row of headers, I have to widen the
page holder almost two inches more than it was before
my experiment. It's annoying. I can't have two rows
and I don't have two extra inches.

Now, even if I hide some tabs, or shorten name of some
headers, it just won't go back to occupying one row.

Why is this a one way street? Anybody seen this,
solved this?

Remedy Admin 7.0.1 p4. ARS 7.0.1 p3.