Hello Remedy Guru's,

Does anyone happen to know of a good way to bulk export file attachments
stored in

the Remedy Oracle dB out to their individual files with correct file
names? We use

Remedy as a provisioning system, and we have customers defined in the dB
that

each have files (like word/pdf/visio/ppt) stored to an attachment form
so that users

of the system can get to a customers reference material. We are looking
for an easy

way to export all of the attachments out of the dB without having to use
the Remedy

client and click on each file and export it manually for each customer
in the dB. I know

there are Oracle tools out there for exporting Blob's/Clob's, but I'm
not an Oracle

expert, and trying to get the Blob's associated with the correct file
name stored in

Remedy doesn't look that easy to do.

Thanks,

-Mike

NTT America
Michael Bessey NCC/NCPC
Senior OSS Architect
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: arch8nglmichael
Office: (817)428-7878
Cell Phone: (817)845-3054

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been
sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you
are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this message and any attachments. NTT America makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.