Dear List,

Hope all is well on this fine Wednesday had very exciting talks with my
client, they are integrating the entire BSM Suite and are currently
hiring for a very talented team.

I am looking for the following on a 6 month contract to hire:

1.      Project Lead to manage the developers/analysts/admins
2.      Technical Writers
3.      ITIL SME - Reporting Analyst
4.      Business Analysts
5.      Manual QA Testers
6.      Jr Level Remedy Developers

This is a start up project on the forefront of the company, be
comfortable with ambiguity, a self-starter, and enjoy working with a new
team.

I need as much help as possible, please feel free to contact me for more
details.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
Miamisburg, OH 45342
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results

  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>

Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.