________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Bloom
Sent: 26 September 2007 16:17
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARSlist Awards: No Awards so far, Vote reminder

No category has met the minimum number of votes required,

not even the MVP, guess you don't really care about the people

on the list, as long as they provide you with answers?

We have only a few days left for YOU to Vote.

.... Daniel

p.s. votes go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

p.p.s. you can search the various archive sites if you missed the
nomination posts

it___