We are on as SQL Server 2005 ARSystem 7.00 Help Desk 6.00 System.
I'm looking at implementing the Java API plugin, but haven't the faintest
idea as to how to do this. I've read that the Java API changed quite a bit
from 7.00 to 7.1 so am thinking that we should upgrade to 7.1 before
implementing the Java API plugin. Can anyone give me some insight as to
whether I should upgrade to 7.1 first or just implement the Java API plugin
on on ARSystem 7.00. If you recommend upgrading to 7.1, is the process
fairly straight forward? (I've looked at the documentation, but would like
to hear form those that have actually done the upgrade.) I just talked to
Remedy tech support yesterday and found that moving from ITSM/Help Desk 6.0
to Service Desk 7.0 really requires a consultant, so we're going to hold off
of that upgrade for a while.

Any insight would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
Brooks