Hi,

We have just now released a version of RRR|License that support
application licenses in ITSM 7.

It leverages the user-log-file to give you statistics, and also specifies
the optimum number of fixed and floating licenses for each application.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.