Hi,

The CR in REPLACE may cause a problem, as it typically adds a SPACE after
the CR. It looks right when you save the filter, but when you reopen it,
the space is there.

This may have been changed in newer releases of the ARSystem.

One way to fix this would be to do something like this:

Alternative 1.
REPLACE($FieldName$, ";", LEFT("
", 1))

Alternative 2.
REPLACE(REPLACE($FieldName$, ";", "xyzzy
xyzzy"), "xyzzy", "")

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.