-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Watson, Benjamin A.
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 9:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RESOLVED: How to perform redirection in Tomcat standalone.

When you install MT 7.1 and let it install Tomcat standalone, you have
a:
<Tomcat_base_folder>/webapps/ROOT folder.  In that folder lies the
default index.html page, which is the one that is shown when browsing to
http://<servername>.  BTW, the default index.html page for Tomcat
bundled with MidTier is a page that simply states "Tomcat is
running...".

Simply rename this file (e.g. index.html.orig), then create a new
index.html file and insert the following:

<head>
content="0;URL=http://<WebServerName>:<port>/<ContextPath>/forms/<ARServ
erName>/<FormName>">
</head>