-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dudley, Joelie
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 12:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Clarification on DST ending

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly.  When DST ends the
first weekend in November the clocks get turned back one hour, in the
past this would cause escalation between 2-3 am to fire twice is this
still the case?

The patch back in the spring was only to change the timeframe of when it
was to occurred, correct?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Joelie Dudley
Application Developer
555 Walnut Street
7th Floor, Forum Place