Have you attempted direct SQL or is that not a viable option considering you
may want filters to fire set to fire on modify?

Joe D'Souza
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Runar Helle
  Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 1:13 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: ITSM7 - Mass Change of Login / Access details

  **
  Hi,

  Is there an easy way to change attributes for several people at once?

  I have previously used Action a Modify all. However, in ITSM7 there seems
to be some kind of restriction on some fields so that you cannot use that
feature. For example, Modify All does not work on Unrestricted Access and
License Type.

  As far as I can se, Unrestricted Access is required when having a homemade
system that access an ITSM7 form like CTM:People.

  Any help is appreciated.

  Regards,

  Runar

Checked by AVG Free Edition.