  From: "Benjamin Trimmer"
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Convert Date in to timestamp in remedy
  Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:12:14 -0500

  **
  Atul.

  This query will return you a Remedy date/time field as a SQL date:

  SELECT DATEADD(s, [Remedy_DT_Field], '01-01-1970 00:00:00'
  FROM [tablename]

  Regards,
  Ben Trimmer

  Atul Vohra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

  10/01/2007 10:27 PM
  Please respond to
  arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

  To arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  cc
  Subject Convert Date in to timestamp in remedy

  Hi,

  We are using ARS 6.3, MS SQL. I want to update a date field using
  direct sql - can some one help me with this.

  Is there a function to convert the date field in to timestamp or can
  I use the sql to update the date field directly.

  Thanks
  Atul

  ARSlist:"Where the Answers Are"

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * IMPORTANT NOTICE* *

  Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the
  transmittal, the information contained in this email message is
  CONFIDENTIAL information intended for the use of the individual or
  entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the
  intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver
  it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
  strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
  error, please immediately notify the sender using the above contact
  information or by return email and delete this message and any copies
  from your computer system. Thank you.

  __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML
  in it___