  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Latta
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 6:06 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Write a Field Value to File

  **
  Joe,

  I created the character field with 5 rows.  After further testing I
realized that it stopped writing to the file once it reached the first
space.  That tells me that it doesn’t treat the character field as a single
input parameter, but rather looks at spaces as a delimiter between multiple
input parameters.  I’m debating whether to create a loop inside the batch
file that reads all input parameters and reconstructs the file.

  - mark