Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: detecting radio button selection in table

The problem is that the active link sees the table, but it does not give me an option to select a column from the table. I have tried both the "Return/Double-click" and "Menu/Row/Level Choice " options with no joy.

Without the option to fire on a column I think I am hosed..........
Unless you have an idea.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team – Remedy Developer