From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: 3. oktober 2007 16:26
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Requester Console - Not displaying all incident

**
I know we all hate to read manuals, but check out page 340 in the Incident
Management configuration guide.

Howard

On 10/3/07, Roger Justice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
** There is a form called Service Request that is used by the Requester console
to provide the requester with details of their Incident/Change. This form had
workflow that pushes the data to either the Incident or Change form.