Hi,

Just remember that 'DB.Field' and 'Field' both results in an fetch from
the database. How else can the 'Field' (most current) be computed!

Another issue to concider is that if any Filter-Set-Fields on CURRENT
TRANSACTION are referencing fields, e.g. $Field$, the complete record is
also fetched from the databas.

My point is that it is very rare to have a form with:
1. Filter run-ifs with only references to TR-values only
2. No filter actions triggered that reference fields, where database
values may be required

If any of the above things are true, the complete set of fields will be
retrieved.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se/sv/