________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad K Esser
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Escalation creating dup tickets

Chris,

I haven't followed this whole thread, so I apologize if I missed
something, but is there only one TID (thread id) in your escalation log?
I've had situations on an unpatched 6.3 server where "ghost" escalation
threads would show up.  Escalations would appear to fire twice on the
same data and the only evidence was multiple thread id's in the
escalation logs.

The fix was to disable escalations in server settings (stops all the
escalation threads), and then re-enable them.  I never tracked down what
caused it, but the problem went away with a later patch (20, I think).

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Joe D'Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

10/02/2007 01:17 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: Escalation creating dup tickets

**
I noticed duplicate actions but actions with no mappings on them.. I was
wondering what was with that too..

Joe D'Souza