Hi,

Found this documentation, and this put a new ligth on my initial question.

---------------
All plugins can implement a public void static init(ARPluginContext
context) method to do all intialization for this class. This will be
invoked once for each class that implements one of the ARPluggable
interfaces on plugin server startup. This same thing can be
accomplished using a static block of code in the class. The only
advantage in implementing this method is that it gets access to the
ARPluginContext object that can be used for the following purposes.

1. Logging any initialization messages
2. Fetching configuration file entries for this plugin from
pluginsvr_config.xml file.
3. Get AR System configuration entries from the ar.cfg file.

For all instance initialization, the public initialize(ARPluginContext
context) should be used. The initialize method is invoked once for
each thread instance in plugin server.

Still i like the C plugin better then, where you have an Termination function.

--
Jarl