Almost...

'FieldName' = The most current value of the field
'TR.FieldName' = The "TR"ansaction value of the field.  Basically, any
field that is in the SET clause of the SQL update statement.
'DB.FieldName' = The value stored in the database.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"McManus Michael A SSgt HQ 754 ELSG/DOMH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
10/04/2007 02:01 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: TR, DB, and nothing

'FieldName' = Current value of the field
'TR.FieldName' = Current value of the field if it has changed, else the
value is null.
'DB.FieldName' = Value stored in the database.  Obviously, this value does
not exist on submit.

Michael A. McManus, SSgt, USAF
Remedy Developer
HQ 754 ELSG/DOMH