        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
        Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:16 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: EXTERNAL command problems

        Andy,

        A qualification that works in the Advanced Search bar doesn't
work with External.

        If I remember correctly the whole statement must be enclosed in
double quotes.

        I don't have my laptop connected up at the moment so I can't
give you an example.

        Dave
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wireless)