I have installed Patch 5 but clearly something went wrong that did not show up
in the logfiles because I was getting SQL errors upon opening the Change
Management Console.  The answer was reinstallation.  I was at another customer
site this week which had installed Patch 5 with apparently no problems.  It
sounds like it works sometimes, for some folks, and fails sometimes, for
others. These both were Windows systems with MSSQL databases. --
Regards,

Louise van Hine
KTSL Limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quoting dcharters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Developer Cache mode was turned on. I also tried importing the def files
directly and they failed. Has anyone succesfully installed patch 5 yet?

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:19:24 -0400, Joe D'Souza wrote
David,

Did you put your servers on a development cache mode?

If not roll back to pre-patch 5 (assuming you got a DB backup pre-
patch 5 install). Then put your server(s) in a development cache
mode. Then attempt the install.
If you still get these errors or if you have got them after
attempting to install with them being in a development cache mode,
it might be useful if you send across your install log files.
Cheers

Joe D'Souza