Hello,

I have a character field that is populated with a search menu, named
Queue.  I created an escalation that assigns new email tickets to the
Queue of 'NOC'.  When the escalation occurs, the field is correctly
saved with the value 'NOC', and it appears the same as when 'NOC' is
chosen from the search menu.

Now the problem is, when a search is done on the form using the search
menu to populate Queue with 'NOC', the tickets that were assigned via
the escalator do not show up.

Here is a sample of the SQL difference in the log files:

AR_ESCALATOR:

dd_Queue (536870938) = NOC

Manual:

C536870938='NOC'

I have tried both single and double quotes around NOC in the escalation
push field, but the problem remains.  Anyone have any ideas?  If I
cannot solve this issue I will have to go to a static drop-down for this
field as the escalation is more important than the dynamic menu.

Thank you,

Paul Blasquez