  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zaheer Malik
  Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:46 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: connection problems to new database

  **
  hi all

  We have created a new 10g instance on our remedy test server.

  the issue we have is that the ARSystem is still pointing to the the the
old 9i database, even though the ar.conf file has been changed to point to
new 10g database.

  I can connect to the new 10g database using tools such TOAD and verify
that I'm looking at the correct database.

  could you please advise if any other files need to be amended so that
Remedy picks up the correct database.

  any help on this would be much appreciated.
  thanks

  zaheer

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:43 AM