Thanks Stephen! I though I was crazy not finding an option in the admin
tool for it.

Chris

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Earl
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 11:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: vertical navigation field

** Hi Chris,

The only way to change the colours and properties of a vertical
navigation field is via the the local arsystem.css file on the client
machine for the user tool or via the css files on mid-tier.

Currently there is no way to change colours/fonts etc... via change
fields actions or admin tool defined preferences

Stephen