Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had been able to fix this?  I have seen
several posts about the error but nothing that has worked for us.
The full error is: An error occurred while generating the Crystal
report: 0x80047e48 - Logon failed.

We are running 7.0.1 (patch 1) client.

I am receiving this error for 1 user (not an Admin). When I login to
Remedy on his machine the report prints without any problems. If I use
his account on my machine the report is fine. I have deleted all .arv &
arf files and cached forms. I have also deleted and recreated his User
record & I have reinstalled Remedy over the top of the current install.
I have deleted the user specific files as well ie xxxxx_recent.srh.  I
have also found the .rpt files that relate to the report he is trying to
create and deleted them off his machine.  The same error occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kathryn

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to
this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail with the subject heading "Received in error" or telephone
+61 2 93357000, then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Any opinions or advice
contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any
attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm
are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses.

KPMG, an Australian partnership, is part of the KPMG International
network. KPMG International is a Swiss cooperative that serves as a
coordinating entity for a network of independent firms operating
under the KPMG name.  KPMG International provides no services to
clients.  Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.