All,

I've submitted a ticket with BMC but thought I'd try here also to see if
anyone has an idea.

ARServer - 7.0.1 P4

OS - Windows 2003 Server

DB - SQL2K5

We've got a custom form for integration with an external application
(also custom) that is failing since migrating to 7.0.1  The ws output is
different (below).  This worked fine in 6 and our 7p3 dev environment.
The folks that are consuming the output are having a tough time
compensating for the format of the output, they are using .NET.  Any
ideas/suggestions?

The output from 6 and our dev7 environment is:

<Request_ID>ARS000000239398</Request_ID>

Output from our production7 environment is:

<ns0:Request_ID>ARS000000239411</Request_ID>

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please
notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this
email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates
will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or
unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of
any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.