I have a display only form (form A) with a table field that points to
another form (form B). A user can open a record from the table field and
then update that record on form B. After they save the change, form B
closes. I then want the table field on Form A to refresh to show this
change. I know I could write a guide to do this but there would be a lot
of different branches depending on the changes that are made.

Is there a simple way to do this without a guide? Form A does not open
again or gain focus. I am sure there must be a simple way but my brain
is fried :)

thanks

Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services