  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 4:23 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Help with ARERR 552

  **
  Yes, we do have a backup of the pre-upgrade database (we still have the
pre-upgrade database server in pristine condition).  While restoring the
database would provide a means to recover the data in the Group form, it
would not resolve the error with the 7.01 Group form.  While it would be
possible to recover the Group form data and then delete the current Group
form and Reimport a valid Group form, I'm not sure that it is possible to
delete the Group form and maintain an operational system.

  Like you, we had this occur on a test upgrade to 7.0 to the User form.
The end result was, because it was a test upgrade, to dump the system and
redo the upgrade process.  However, with 7.0 this happened every time we
tried the upgrade, thus the wait for 7.0.1 for the upgrade.  During testing
with 7.0.1 this error did not occur, so we thought we were out of the woods
on it.

  Thanks,
  Dave