Is anyone using NAS (network attached storage) for their AR Server box?
If so, how has performance been?  Or what can you tell me about it?

We are considering using it for the AR server only (not the database,
which is separate).  We are not at this time planning to use FTS which
would be the only disk intensive I/O process on the AR Server itself.
NAS is supposedly not great for highly intensive I/O operations but
otherwise is considered a step below SAN (your mileage may vary....) for
dependability.

We are specifically planning on using it for ITSM 7.x running on a
Solaris 10 arserver.

William Rentfrow, Principal Consultant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
C 701-306-6157