Hi All,
We have a problem in our application where one of our forms is not
accessible in thin client, when accessed through midtier (All other forms
are accessible)
When we open this form, the internet explorer says the page is loaded (with
a done meesage), but we dont see any feilds.
The above form has more than 500 fields and 4 table fields.
Mid Tier OS - WIN XP
Mid Tier Version - 6.3 patch 21
Servlet Engine -Servlet Exec
Browser - IE 6.0

Note: - This was working 15 days before.

Please pass your thoughts on what might be the reason behind this issue?

Thanks,
Viji

-----
Thanks,