From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Shafqat Ayaz
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Urgent - Cannot Get Emails to Send / Receive

**
Hi Christie
some basic things to check, I am not sure whether you have checked these or
not, your email does not say

1. can you open Outlook on the server and send and recieve a message with the
account you have set up?

2. check the email forms, especially the error form, this will give you an idea
about what is going on. Any errors there?

Kind Regards

shafqat

"Pargeter, Christie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
I have a brand new NT 6.3 server that I just put into production on Saturday.
 But my system is not sending or receiving emails.

The Email service is starting properly...no error messages.  Any ideas?

NOTE: I have moved to a new office. My new phone number is: 503-574-3571.
Christie Pargeter
Weyerhaeuser
Documentation & Training
  Portland, OR
tel: 503-574-3571
fax: 253-928-1072

Shafqat Ayaz

"Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh
Uncontrollably, And Never Regret anything that made you Smile.."