>From various information in the post I'm assuming that the positions are in
the UK, I'm not personally interested...but you might want to provide that
information for people that would be

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roy Stark
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 7:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Developers

**

We are looking for a number of Remedy Developers.

Skills:

Formal BMC training in Remedy Ver 7 and ITSM 7. If you have CMDB exp all the
better.

The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience working on
various client sites performing Development, Implementation and
Modifications to customer applications.

Salary:

£35k -£50k depending on experience.

Regards,

Roy Stark

Master Place Ltd

Tel:    +44 (0)29 2019-5299

Mobile: +44 (0)773 420-6952

Web:    http://www.master-place.co.uk

Any view or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect those of Master Place Ltd. This message contains
information which is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which this is addressed and is subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and return or destroy the original message. All outgoing
messages are scanned by Trend Anti Virus.

it___