Okay so I've been trying to get this to work but unfortunately I've only
confused myself further and need a re-focus.
Here's the deal:
Our Business Hours are Mon- Friday 7am - 6pm
An Escalation checks for Unassigned Cases that have been unassigned for
more than 24-hours
The Escalation is set to fire:  Mon - Friday at 9am and 3pm
However a case created after business hours on Friday evening was
reported in the Escalation Notification that fired Monday morning at
9am.

Since that case was created after business hours at 7pm on Friday - it
should not have appeared in the Escalation Notification until Tuesday's
9am Escalation Notification run.  (7pm Friday to 7pm Monday would be the
24 hours period for Unassigned activity and the next Escalation run
after that time period would have been Tuesday at 9am)

What am I missing...

I'm so Confused...

Rosalind Thomas