Hi,

Not sure where I got it. The new stuff:

Release Notes

Version          Date  Notes
-------  ------------  -----------------------------------------------
2.15     26-SEP-2006   - Allow for 'OK' SQL log entry (new to ARS 7.0)
                       - The following SQL log entries are now
                         considered valid and statistics are gathered:
                           CREATE
                           ALTER
                           DROP
                       - Fix defect where "invalid" SQL log entries do
                         not count as terminators for valid entries.
                       - Limit number of SQL exceptions.

2.12     01-DEC-2005   - Allow for two-character abbreviation of
                         day-of-week in timestamps.

--
Jarl