-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Angus Comber
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 1:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Trying to write some data to a file using Active link
runprocess

Hello

I would like to use an active link runprocess to write data to a text
file.
I have tried this sort of thing:

'echo $MyRemedyField$ >> C:\mytextfile.txt'

(and yes realise will have to use different path for a real system)

But I keep getting the error: The system cannot find the file specified.

And I am ensuring the file exists.

Can anyone help.  I basically want to write some text in a Remedy form
text
field out to a text file on a user clicking a button.

Angus