Good afternoon listers-
On ARSystem 7.0 SQL Server 2005, i've created a dblink to another SQL Server
2000 table. I've successfully created a view form off of this database link
and used the ROW_ID field as the key field for the new view form. The
problem I'm running into is that this key field is an integer datatype so
when I sort by this field in the form, it sorts like this:
10
1003
1011
102
1038
104

How can I get this corrected? I know I'll probably need to recreate this
database view and change the key field datatype, but I tried VARCHAR, but
then cannot use this field as the key field when trying to create the view
form in Remedy.

Thanks
Brooks