I had one user who was an hour behind but everyone else and our servers
were fine.  I uninstalled then reinstalled his client and he's fine now.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mahan, Janet L [EQ]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Time change issue on client

Has anyone had trouble with the client not having the correct time since
last Sunday, October 28?  Our unix server time is correct and our
Windows Citrix server time is correct but 'some' of the users are an
hour behind.  It seems to correct the problem if we take out the locale
and leave it clear on the preference form.  But won't that be a problem
for the web client?

Any ideas?

Janet Mahan
Network Systems Administrator II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 321-356-0128  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all
copies of the message.

it___