Yes it does work after adding an AND, thanks folks.
--
Regards,

Louise van Hine
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quoting Robert Halstead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Louise,

Application-Query-Delete-Entry "AP:Detail" 'Request' = "$Request ID$"
'Status-Dtl' = "Pending"

I think you need an AND in that qualification.
Application-Query-Delete-Entry "AP:Detail" 'Request' = "$Request ID$"
AND 'Status-Dtl' = "Pending"

Application-Query-Delete-Entry takes 2 params, the first is the form
name, the second is a qualification string.  It's a little confusing,
but the qualification string is not surrounded by quotes so it's hard
to determine the 2 params.