-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barber, Dave
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question: Malloc Failed on Server

Hi,

Are you trying to export all definitions, or just selected/related workflow for
specific forms?  Is it occurring when you select forms and click "Add all
related", or when you're actually performing the export of the defs?

We're on the same release/server as you, and so far haven't encountered any such
issues (although we've had issues with the importing of the defs to the live
system) - could you be experiencing some issues with corruption of forms?
Possibly try with subsets of the data and start building that up to see if you
can identify a possibly corrupt form/piece of workflow?

Regards

Dave