________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack Samson
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 7:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Replace function on a special character

**

Stephen,

Thank you for the information.  Is their a chart that gives a conversion
for each character? I looked at the ASCII table and was not sure how to
convert it from this to a CHAR(9). I have a line feed or a hex of 0A.
What would give me the equivalent in the SELECT CHAR(<What would this be
for 0A>).  Once I know the value I then want to remove this character
from the string.

Regards,

Jackson