Well... I just want to point out that almost all of the European countries
has their own language. They have definitely not translated to anywhere
near most of these, or even half.

I have a fairly new tool call RRR|Translator that will simplify
translations of both Custom and OOB applications to a very high degree.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se