I've upgraded ARSystemServer from 6.3 to 7.0.1 and HelpDesk 6.0 to Service Desk.

I need to adjust C-API executables to create Service Desk HPD:Help Desk entries
instead of creating Help Desk's previous HPD:HelpDesk entries.    I see that
other listees have done likewise.

I also have come across similar issues as other listees doing this task, but
unfortunately cannot decipher the solutions.

This is due to lack of experience with the product and in particular not
understanding the ITSM Assignment process.

I fill in many Help Desk fields in my C-API call, including these below for
incident assigment:

Assigned Support Company > (1000000251),
Assigned Support Organization (1000000014),
Assigned Group (1000000217)]

I have used the Application Administration Console to set up the Configure
Assignment in a way that I think will match the values I give in the above
fields, and I have tried setting the Event Details, Event field to both
Incident Owner and - General - with no good effect.

The error that I get is "No groups were found using automated routing. You need
to manually select a group."
Does anybody who has had this problem have any idea what I may be doing wrong ?

I saw a reply to a previous listee's question about this that suggests to
observe workflow (active link) logging.  Could somebody tell me how to see this
logging ?

Many thanks
Mo Korda