Hope this helps :)

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 06:47:00 +0000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Regarding
ARRER[90]To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Hi guys,             I am getting the following
error'ARERR [90] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System server
: arserver (0) : RPC:Success' , eventhough i give proper server name and port
numberCan you please help me how to resolve this issue??Thanks for
helpingThanksRameshwar

Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site.
http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-in