From: Mike Balogh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 8:34 AM
Subject: Sending emails in HTML format

**
Hi everyone -

I'm working with a 6.03 server and email engine to try to send a certain
email notification formatted as html (as I've done many times before on
other servers).  I've setup html header and footer templates with attached
images.  And specified those header and footer templates in the approprate
place on the filter that sends the notification.  In addition, the message
body contains content which includes html tags.

When the message is sent, however, the content is only placed in the Plain
Text Body field on the AR System Email Messages form.  The HTML Body field
is left blank.   On the email client end, the html tags are still
interpreted properly but the formatting is a mess and the embedded images do
not display.

On the AR System Email Messages form, if I create an identical email record
to be sent, but copy and paste the content out of the Plain Text Body field
of the original email and into the HTML Body field of the new email, the
formatting is fine and the embedded images display properly when received.

So my question is:  How do I force the email engine to send the notification
as html instead of plain text?  What does it look for that would indicate
that the message being sent should be formatted as html?  Every other server
I've ever worked with in this regard has done so without issue.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
~Mike

---
Michael J Balogh
Wingspan Systems Inc.
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

it___