Hi Everyone,

I am still on an oldish system of ARS 5.1.2 patch 1484 with HD 5.6 on
Win 2003, SQL 2000 SP3 and have begun getting some strange complaints.

1. In many cases after a call is reassigned the consolidated list is not
updated with the new information. The HPD:Helpdesk form itself is, and
if you drill down from the SHR:Consolidated list you see the correct
information. I have set up server filter logging and see that every so
often the push action of the filter shows that it is running in phase 2,
or at least it appears in the list of filters for phase 2 but nothing is
actually happening. Most of the time it is working fine and I see the
full information in the log, in the call and in the consolidated list. I
don't know how to determine if these are the times the update is not
happening, or in fact where to go from here.

2. I have a few custom escalations which run twice a day, which check if
the call has been updated at all in the past x days and if not send a
reminder email to the Assignee that they need to update the call. In
about 20% of the cases, the call is reassigned and yet the original
Assignee still gets the email reminder that the call has not been
updated. The call obviously has been updated - it has been reassigned
and this was registered in the Audit trail. Also, the reminders and the
reassign of the call do not happen at around the same time, i.e the call
was reassigned 15 minutes after it was opened (Assignee A) and then
again 1/2 hour later (Assignee B) and the reminder email was sent out
after 3 days to assignee A and not B as it should have been. The
reminders do not access the consolidated list, they run directly off
HPD:Helpdesk.

I'm kind of lost on how to proceed on both these issues. It is made
harder by the fact that I am currently in a time zone 7 hours apart from
the office so all the information gets to me way after it has happened!

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Sharon

This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the
addressee only.  Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or
any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and destroy the original message.  Messages sent
to and from NDS may be monitored.  NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery
method is secure or error-free.  Information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not
accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in this message and/or
attachment that arise as a result of transmission.  You should carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of NDS.

NDS Limited Registered office: One Heathrow Boulevard, 286 Bath Road, West
Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 0DQ, United Kingdom. A company registered in England
and Wales  Registered no. 3080780   VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00