Hi

I need to consume an external webservice via their WSDL.

I can successfully use WGET from the unix server with the following
config:
http://login:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:port/path/wsdl

BUT this does not work to load the wsdl in the Remedy admin tool. I have
scoured all the docs, KB article and archives I can find but the only
option seems to be for the supplier to add the authentication to their
soap headers... However, this may be after it is actually required, i.e.
the login is for the server connection on the VPN...

Has anyone got any experience of this type of connection that they can
share.

Much appreciated.

Mark Rushton
IBM Global Services