Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello Bola,

Another way to do this if you are restarting a form is the following:

NOTE: Always try this on a copy of the form first. In other words, TEST
it first!!!

1. Make sure you have a good backup of the system (should be a normal
thing which is done every night)
2. Backup the form and all it's workflow to a .def file (for safety and
reuse)
3. Backup any significant data to a .arx format (Actually, I believe you
can do steps 2 and 3 using XML but I haven't done this so I fall back on
old school)
4. Delete the Form using the Admin tool (Note: this will delete all data
and all the workflow)
        - this also drops it from the arschema table.
5. Reload the .def file (the new Request Id will be reset to 1)
6. Reload the data, but make sure it creates a brand new Request ID (see
mapping controls)
        - if you want to retain Request IDs you'll have to do it with
another mapping)

You can also perform the SQL updates provided in previous emails, but
you probably do not have DBA privileges, so the above will work.

Sounds like from you description, you don't need the data. This is very
old school and uses just the ARS system. Too often Remedy Admins fall
back on SQL when you really don't have to go to this level. Just make
sure you do this in a TEST mode first.

Gordon M. Frank
Verizon FNS