I deleted the attachments and the pool and started over from scratch, and now
it works.

Dwayne

--- Begin Message ---
Hello everyone,

I have a main form and a subfile form.  The main form has an attachment pool
with attachment fields.  I copied it over to the subfile, but made the
attachment fields Display Only.  When a user opens the subfile form, an active
link does a "Set Field" to copy the attachments from the main form to the
subfile form.  That way the user can read the attachments without opening the
main form.

That is what is supposed to happen.  But when I open the subfile form the
attachment pool is there, but the attachment fields are gone.  They are
invisible in the Admin tool too.  In the Admin tool I can find them in the Find
Field list and display the field properties.  They have not been marked
"Hidden" by mistake.  If I open the Attachment Pool properties they aren't in
the Attachment Field List.

What has happened to them?

(ARS 7.1, Linux server, Oracle 9.2 db)

Dwayne Martin