Nope - all you need is the server license - there are no user licenses.  The
server license gives you unlimited users of unlimited flashboards.

Rick
  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hall Chad - chahal
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Flashboards License

**

Hopefully a simple question for those that use Flashboards. I know that
Flashboards requires a server license if you want to view more than 5
flashboards, but does it still require Flashboards User licenses as well? If
so, do you have to have a Flashboards User license to view the 5 free
flashboards on an unlicensed server?

And how does it limit you to 5 flashboards? Does it prevent you from
creating more than 5? Putting more than 5 on forms? Or does Mid Tier stop
rendering them after it has already rendered 5?

I'm on AR Server 6.3 patch 20, but plan to be on 7.0.1 in a couple months.
We'll be on Mid-Tier 7.0.1 after this weekend.

Thanks,

Chad Hall  | A c x i o m  I n f o r m a t i o n  S y s t e m s

501-342-2650 office | 501-472-1379 wireless | 501-342-3911 fax
301 E. Dave Ward Drive | Conway, AR 72032 | USA | www.acxiom.com

ACXIOMR   WE MAKE INFORMATION INTELLIGENTTM

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank You.