Hello,

I am currently seeking a Remedy developer.   Job details below.   Referral
fees offered.   Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you in advance for your help!

Lyndsey

Location: Wall Street, NYC, NY
Duration: Six Months
Rate: based on experience
Remedy certified Remedy Approved Consultant (RAC) developer or Lead
developer that has successfully implemented Remedy ITSM application suite
in a large-scale environment.
Possesses knowledge and experienced software development life cycle (SDLC)
including Requirements Analysis, Design, Installation, Development, Testing
(application code and user acceptance), Deployment, experienced in training
other developers and trainers, and maintenance (performance monitoring &
proactive problem solving).
Experience with integrating the Remedy Action Request Systems with
Internet/Extranets, external vendor systems and/or databases.
Possesses knowledge and experienced with Remedy’s Developer Plus 7 Migrator
tools and Business Object’s Crystal Enterprise development environment.

Lyndsey Kramer
Technical Recruiter
Glotel, Inc.- Chicago
> technology working
Tel: 312-777-1708
Fax: 312-715-0756
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>Thank you for choosing Glotel.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
constitute non-public and/or "inside" information.  It is intended only for
the use of the addressee and is the property of Glotel, Inc.  Unauthorized
use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.