Jason

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Crosby
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS 7.x with CM 5.6

**

Silly question but is anyone running server version 7.x with older
applications, for example Change Management 5.6? Are there any
benefits/pratfalls to upgrading the server version and leaving the
applications at older versions?

I'm trying to make a determination if there is any benefit to upgrading the
server version now in preparation for an ITSM 7.x application upgrade later.

Thanks for any input,

Richard

it___